Monday 29 August 2011

BIG SECRET PROJECT PLAYLIST

Hello, my lovelies! Today I am filled with the desperate urge to talk to you all about Big Secret Project. In fact, I am so full of beans that resisting the desire to spill them is causing me to feel a teeeensy bit nauseous. But, as you all know very well, I'm not able to talk to you about Big Secret Project right now in any meaningful way (although I promise I will as soon as I can!) and so instead, I decided that I would share with you my playlist for the part that I am working on right now.

This might tell you all kinds of interesting things about the story...or it might not. Heh heh. Being annoyingly cryptic is the next best thing to spilling the beans.

On with the playlist!










A bit different from previous playlists, I know! What sort of idea does this give you about Big Secret Project? Feel free to guess/speculate in the comments :)

8 comments:

Sophia Chang said...

Sooo, dystopian? :)

LOVE the soundtrack - especially that Prellator song I first heard on SYTYCD

Zoë Marriott said...

Sophia: Nope. Good guess though! I had no idea that the Preliator song was on SYTYCD - that must've been the US version, right?

Amy said...

Awesome soundtrack :D I think I am now addicted to Empty Eyes. I love Within Temptation!

Zoë Marriott said...

Amy: Oh, me too! I had a hard time holding myself back to just one track from them :)

Raimy from Readaraptor Hatchling said...

if this playlist is anything to go by your big secret project is very diverse!!! lol
I havent got a clue about the story but seriously, I cant wait to hear more about it! :D

Zoë Marriott said...

Raimy: I think they've all got quite a lot in common, really - driving beats, unusual hooks. A bit of a non-European flavour... I'm hoping I'll be able to share more about BSP very soon, so cross your fingers!

Isabel said...

Wow, I'm so intrigued! This playlist is very different from the other ones... well, I'm excited to hear more about BSP whenever you can tell us about it. Yay!

Zoë Marriott said...

Isabel: Heh - I'm very excited to TELL you, so I hope it won't be much longer. Fingers crossed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...